Apart from what specified on navigation data, the subject is free to furnish personal data.
The provision of personal data is mandatory or optional depending on the purpose for which the data is processed. Whether marked data are not provided, the data processor won’t be able to provide his services or what requested.
In order to comply with on duty contracts, your personal data will be processed by companies contractually linked to POZZI ARTURO SPA, and could be communicated to others belonging to these categories:
- subjects providing services for the management of the information system used by POZZI ARTURO SPA and telecommunications networks
- studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- subjects providing services related to the management of the above mentioned purposes (communication, brochure printing, fliers, websites, videos);
- platform operators for the abovementioned services (websites hosting, etc);
- Commercial partners, upon consent; – studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
Entities in the above categories are considered data processor, or are acting independently as data controller.
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
Personal data provided won’t be transferred to a third Country outside the European Union.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You may freely exercise your rights at any time under Reg. EU 2016/679 –GDPR, Sections15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 by contacting the Data Controller – POZZI ARTURO SPA in person of its legal representative sending an email to email@example.com.
You have the right, at any time, to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, request their rectification or erasure.
Moreover You have the right, at any time to oppose to your personal data processing (also to profiling) without prejudice to lawfulness of processing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, in case you consider your data processing in contrast with Reg. UE 2016/679, pursuant to article 15 lett. f) of Reg. UE 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, pursuant to article 6 paragraph no. 1, lett. a) and article 9, paragraph no. 2, lett. a), you have the right to revoke your expressed consent at any time.
In exercising your right to data portability, the Data Controller may provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format subject to the provisions set forth in paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of Regulation EU 2016/679.
Data processor retain the right to modify, update, add or remove some parts of this informative at any time.
Updating date: 2nd August 2018